This spring, head to the hills of Italy from a truly authentic holiday! The tiny city of Perugia offers plenty of Renaissance-era gems, hidden-away bakeries and stunning views over the Umbrian countryside. I found this hilltop Perugia holiday using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Hilltop Perugia Holiday
Indulge in some classic Italian hospitality at the Hotel Iris in Perugia. Soak in the historical and romantic atmosphere of the city with this well-rated guesthouse. You’ll be at the doorstep of several great monuments and museums. The Paolina fortress, Maggiore Fountain and the Roman mosaic are a stone’s throw from your hotel.
Sitting on the rolling green hills of Italy’s Umbria region, the town of Perugia offers rustic Italian charm and scenic views. With a notable student population, you’ll find a buzzing nightlife scene in between the city’s historic streets. There’s a wealth of beautiful Roman and Medieval buildings. Begin your holiday with a walk along the city’s main shopping street, Corso Vannuci. Make sure to stop by the Fontana Maggiore with its beautiful carvings of astrological signs. Check out the beautiful and medieval Palazzo dei Priori and don’t forget to stop by the National Gallery of Umbria.
Book this great little trip by following the links below!
- Hilltop Perugia Holiday: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Return Flights just £91
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 08/03/2019 – 11/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Iris
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Perugia, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £91 per person based on two adults sharing