Who doesn’t love a break to Paris? It’s the City of Love, the City of Lights, and it’s just dead romantic! You can experience Paris in all its splendour with this fantastic mini break I spied over on Voyage Prive! Fans of Beauty and the Beast, this is one for you!
Book a break to Paris!
Your hotel is the 3* Hotel Gaston which has a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. It’s super close to Pont Cardinet station, so getting into the heart of the action from your hotel will be a doddle! You’re within easy reach of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe and the world famous Champs-Élysées. Perfect for splashing some serious cash, huh? This hotel is super modern, with contemporary murals of photography from local artists. How chic! Each bedroom is comfy and individually designed, so it’s the perfect place to stay for a unique getaway to the city. You’re here on a bed and breakfast basis, and there will also be a selection of delicious cakes awaiting you as you arrive at the hotel. What a sweet way to start your stay!
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive, so be sure you book with them directly.
- Paris: 2 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast, Cakes on Arrival & Flights from £150 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 7 – 9 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds
- Airline: easyJet
- Option to travel on the Eurostar also available
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Gaston
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 17th Arondissement
- Destination: Paris
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £149.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing