I absolutely adore Stockholm. The Swedish capital is so full of beautiful buildings, stunning sights, and delicious delicacies! If you’ve never experienced this northern city I seriously suggest that you take up this wonderful getaway that I spotted over on Voyage Prive! With it you’ll be staying in a lovely 4* hotel that’s just 15 minutes outside the city centre. So, you’re still in the heat of the action but you can get a quiet and comfy night’s sleep! What could be better!
Sneak away to Stockholm!
Your hotel is the chic 4* Hotel J, which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and was also awarded a Travellers Choice award! The hotel is part of the Design Hotels group, and it’s decorated with a nautical theme throughout the hotel! Which makes sense, as it’s right on the waterfront. This provides you with the perfect romantic setting for your escape away with bae! And with oak floors and comfy linens, you’re really in for a delightful night’s sleep during your stay! There’s blue and white decor all through the hotel, and you can even dine in a seafood restaurant here – that’s if you don’t want to go out and experience some traditional Swedish food. No, I’m not just talking about IKEA meatballs ;)
I found this trip away over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Stockholm: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel with Breakfast, City Centre Boat Ticket & Flights from £135 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 28 – 30 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel J
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 15 minutes from city centre
- Destination: Stockholm, Sweden
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £135 per person based on 2 adults sharing