Don’t you love Prague? It’s one of my favourite cities to head to for a little mini break. So come here for a little respite yourself with this wonderful little getaway I’ve spotted on Voyage Privé. Bag two nights in this stunning city, and see for yourself why it’s loved so much. The cheapest dates I’ve found are in September 2018, but of course if that’s a little too far away, and you have some cash to spare, you can book for another time.
Book a break to Prague
With this deal, you’ll stay in the 4* Hotel Royal (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) The hotel is a wonderful haven in the district of Karlín, the perfect base for your explorations of the city. Your room is a decadent executive room and you’ll stay on a bed and breakfast basis. And, to really start your holiday in style, you’ll have a delicious welcome drink waiting for you when you arrive. There’s also access to the hotel’s spa and fitness centre, so you can relax or work up a sweat. Whatever you decide to do, you will utterly love this deal!
I found this getaway over on Voyage Privé so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague: 2 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Spa Entrance, a Welcome Drink, Breakfast and Flights from £172 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 25 – 27 September 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Belfast, Newcastle, Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Royal
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Board: breakfast included
- Welcome drink provided on arrival
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £172 per person based on 2 adults sharing