Who doesn’t love being the first to check out a brand new hotel? Well, with this beautiful place that I found over on Voyage Prive that’s exactly what you’ll get. The brand new Iberostar Sáliba has just recently opened, and with this wonderful getaway that I spotted for May 2018, you can totally relax in bliss at this 5* stunner. The hotel is found in the region of Costa Adeje, which is near the island’s capital of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. So, there’s lots to see and do here. You’re staying on a bed and breakfast basis, but you do have the option to upgrade your stay to half board – or even all inclusive if you’re feeling decadent! If not, don’t stress. There are lots of fantastic restaurants nearby. As you’re staying in a seaside area, you know the seafood options here are going to be heavenly!
Stay in the brand new Iberostar Sáliba
Your stay in the 5* Iberostar Sáliba is bound to be a great one! The hotel may only be new, but it’s got a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence so you know you’ll be well looked after here! There will be a bottle of Cava waiting for you when you arrive, which is the perfect way to toast your holiday! While you’re here, there’s also a free cocktail available at the Food Market. You can also indulge in a free 20 minute massage while you stay here. What bliss!
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Tenerife: 3 Nights incl Brand New 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Extras & Flights from £305 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 13 -16 May 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Iberostar Sáliba
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Destination: Tenerife
- Meals: breakfast
- Option to upgrade to half board or all inclusive available
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £305 per person based on 2 adults sharing