You could be off to the party-loving Balearic Island, Ibiza! It’s not only known for its relaxing beaches and vibrant nightlife, but also for its historical and cultural sights, which are sometimes ignored! We all know about Stonehenge in Wiltshire, but did you know that Ibiza has an equivalent? A semi-circle of 13 basalt columns, it was created by Australian artist Andrew Rodgers and commissioned by Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberté! Also check out the Ramparts, the Cova des Cuieram, as well as Atlantis (yes, I mean the hidden city!) :)
Book your Ibiza Package Deal today!
You could be staying at the Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Ibiza Package Deal! You’ll have a coffee shop, 2 bars/lounges and fitness facilities at your disposal, as well as 3 outdoor pools and a children’s pool (the room accommodates 2 adults and up to 1 child). There is also free WiFi in every room, so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home! The Island restaurant also offers a buffet option, specialising in international cuisine, and it’s where you’ll be eating all of your meals, all-included in the price!
- Ibiza Package Deal: 3 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £356 pp
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 15-18 May 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Liverpool (various dates in May available, you can experiment with them!)
- Hotel: Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 735 reviews
- Destination: Ibiza
- Location: Playa d’en Bossa
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Ibiza not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £356 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.