Here’s your chance to visit the land of Fire and Ice! Iceland is an incredibly beautiful country with a lot of things to do and to experience. It’s the perfect holiday destination for all of you who love being in the nature. Try to see the Northern lights (in the Winter months) or go on an exciting hiking tour or relax at the famous Blue Lagoon! There’s so much to see and do that it can be hard to put together a decent hotel & flights deal for an affordable price, but this Iceland holiday deal I’ve found for you has it all!
Book your Iceland Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Bjarney (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Iceland Break! It’s a non-smoking hotel and also has wheelchair access and free parking! Not only this, but there’s also a pool so remember to bring your costumes so you can relax in the evenings when you aren’t exploring this beautiful country. And don’t forget that there’s free WiFi so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your friends and family back home… sending them photos and videos etc!
I’d like to say a couple of words about the Northern Lights… they are one of the most elusive and unpredictable attractions this country has, yet of course its most beautiful one. The northern lights are the result of electrically charged particles from the sun colliding with gaseous particles in the Earth’s atmosphere, causing displays of bright, colourful dancing lights. Of course we all dream of seeing these, but please don’t be disappointed if you don’t, and enjoy the rest of your holiday!
- Iceland Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £128 pp
- Provider: Deals must be booked separately with Trivago and through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 19-22 November 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Luton, Stansted
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: Bjarney
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 16 reviews
- Location: Selfoss
- Destination: Iceland
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Please note: The Northern Lights are natural phenomenon and there’s no guarantee that you’ll see them- But in November it is very likely!
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £127.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!