Here’s your chance to visit the land of Fire and Ice! Iceland is an incredibly beautiful country with a lot of things to do and to experience. It’s the perfect holiday destination for all of you who love being in the nature. Try to see the Northern lights (in the Winter months) or go on an exciting hiking tour or relax at the famous Blue Lagoon! There’s so much to see and do that it can be hard to put together a decent package for an affordable price, but this Iceland holiday deal I’ve found for you has it all!
Book your Iceland trip today!
When on your Iceland Break, you’ll be staying in the Fosshotel Baron Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 5 nights, located just 0.4 miles from the city center! All rooms and apartments are equipped with a shower and bathroom and a TV! You can also access free WiFi in the bar and reception area, so get ready to send your amazing photos to your friends and family back home! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and there’s also wheelchair access, and don’t forget the inclusive breakfast! I have also attached a link here to Attractiontix, where you can book a city sightseeing excursion, which includes the Blue Lagoon itself, all at a surcharge of only £91 pp!
I’d like to say a couple of words about the Northern Lights… they are one of the most elusive and unpredictable attractions this country has, yet of course its most beautiful one. The northern lights are the result of electrically charged particles from the sun colliding with gaseous particles in the Earth’s atmosphere, causing displays of bright, colourful dancing lights. Of course we all dream of seeing these, but please don’t be disappointed if you don’t, and enjoy the rest of your holiday!
- Iceland Break: 5 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £244 pp
- Provider: Deals must be booked separately with Trivago and through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 15-20 December 2016
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Luton, Stansted
- Airline: Wow air
- Hotel: Fosshotel Baron
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1334 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Iceland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Please note: The Northern Lights are natural phenomenon and there’s no guarantee that you’ll see them- But in December it is extremely likely!
- Excluded: Blue Lagoon Excursion – only £91 pp!
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £244 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.