I found you this amazing deal to go to Reykjavik in Iceland this May! In Iceland’s stunning countryside, you can take part in various activities such as skiing, pony trekking, golf and swimming. Be sure to check out my article on Pony Trekking in Iceland for tips and information about the activity that is so integral to Iceland’s culture! The centre of Reykjavik – Iceland’s small and colourful capital – is definitely worth a visit. You’ll find numerous museums, such as the Settlement Exhibition, the National Museum and the Saga Museum (for kids!). The city has a thriving art scene, and is home to the Reykjavik Art Museum, numerous contemporary art galleries as well as ever-changing graffiti and public art installations. There’s an excellent choice of restaurants, offering everything from burgers to traditional Icelandic cuisine, and after dinner, there’s always the opportunity to check out a local DJ or band.
4* Icelandic Apartments
Icelandic Apartments were opened in 2017, so you’ll be amongst the first guests to experience this 4* establishment. This deal includes a stay in an Economy Apartment (upgraded apartments are available for increased prices), with your own private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living area. The hotel, located a little outside of Reykjavik in Kopavogur, benefits from its beautiful mountainous location right next to a lake.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a brilliant trip!
- Iceland: 3 Nights incl. Flights & 4* Apartment for only £258 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 10 – 13 May 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hand luggage is included, hold luggage can be purchased from £30 per bag
- Hotel: Icelandic Apartments
- Rating: 4.5 on Expedia out of 2 reviews
- Destination: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included
- Price: only £258 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly