Iceland is not just home to Björk but beautiful Lagoons, Puffins and for the lucky ones the Northern Lights…I know most people don’t think of Iceland as the first choice for a holiday, but these vouchers offer the chance to explore somewhere new and trust me Iceland is definitely worth it!
Magical Iceland Break
Wowcher is offering the chance to fly to Reykjavik with a 2-night stay in a choice of two hotels and including a Northern Lights Mystery Tour, with prices from just £159 per person. Not only are they offering a great deal but there’s plenty of options to suit any UK traveller. As well as a choice of flights the voucher includes a choice of two hotels; Hotel Arctic Comfort or Hotel Cabin. Just note that the offer of the hotel will depend on availability.
Once you arrive at Reykjavik there is plenty to see and do. This volcanic island is home to stunning natural hot springs, the main one in Reykjavik being the Blue Lagoon. Here you can take a dip in the warm blue waters, feel the spring wash over you under the waterfall and relaxing in a steam bath. You’ve also got your Northern Lights Mystery Tour included, during which you’ll drive out into the countryside with a professional tour guide, who will explain the science behind the phenomenon as you try and spot them!
There’s plenty to do in Reykjavik – so enjoy your time! :) I found this deal on Wowcher, please book directly with them.
- Magical Iceland Break: 2 Nights Incl. Hotel, Flights & Northern Lights Tour for only £159
- Provider: Deal must be booked through Wowcher
- Travel Period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 15th Apr 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Edinburgh and Manchester
- Only hand luggage included
- Hotel: Hotel Arctic Comfort or Hotel Cabin
- Rating: Hotel Arctic Comfort / Hotel Cabin
- Location: All hotels in Reykjavik
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Transfers: Not included
- You’ll need to buy 2 vouchers, based on 2 adults sharing
- Price: prices start from £159 per person