Iceland is not just home to Björk but beautiful Lagoons, Puffins and for the lucky ones the Northern Lights…
I know most people don’t think of Iceland as a first choice for a holiday, but this vouchers offers the chance to explore somewhere new, and trust me Iceland is definitely worth it.
Wowcher are offering the chance to fly to Reykjavik with 2 night stay in a choice of two hotels and including a Northern Lights Mystery Tour, with prices from just £169 per person. Not only are they offering a great deal but there’s plenty of options to suit any UK traveller. Firstly flights are available from Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, and then from Edinburgh and Manchester for £229 per person.
Once you arrive at Reykjavik there is plenty to see and do. This volcanic island is home to stunning natural hot springs, the main one in Reykjavik being the Blue Lagoon. Here you can take a dip in the warm blue waters, feel the spring wash over you under the waterfall and relaxing in a steam bath. You’ve also got your Northern Lights Mystery Tour included, during which you’ll drive out into the countryside with a professional tour guide, who will explain the science behind the phenomenon as you try and spot them!
There’s plenty to do in Reykjavik – so enjoy your time! :) I found this deal on Wowcher, please book directly with them.
- Iceland Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Northern Lights Tour for only £169 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked through Wowcher
- Voucher valid for travel on selected dates between 26th November 2017 – 22nd March 2018
- Must book by 23rd August 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Edinburgh and Manchester
- Only hand luggage included
- Hotel: Hotel Arctic Comfort or Hotel Cabin
- Rating: Hotel Arctic Comfort / Hotel Cabin
- Location: All hotels in Reykjavik
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Transfers: Not included
- You’ll need to buy 2 vouchers, based on 2 adults sharing
- Price: prices start from £169 per person