Ever dreamt of Iceland… how about Norway? Well with this great deal I’ve found you, you can visit both countries over the course of 4 days… so don’t miss out on this opportunity! 2 Nights in amazing Reykjavik to start off your adventure! The setting of Viking sagas and more recently home to many of the locations in the modern fantasy saga Game of Thrones, Iceland has long held an Arctic allure for the more adventurous traveller. Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland, is not only fascinating to visit as a city destination but also a great gateway to explore the epic landscapes of this enigmatic Nordic nation. You have the option to upgrade to optional tours including Northern Lights, Whale-watching and the Blue Lagoon.
Straight after your 2 days in Iceland, you’ll be off to the Norwegian capital city of Oslo, one of the most chic and elegant cities that you simply have to visit. So why not give into the temptation of a 2 day city break in a bustling capital perched near stunning fjords? Climb the spectacular Opera House, which offers great views (especially at night) or go up to the Akershus Festning, the city’s impressive fortress that overlooks the bay. For fans of Viking history a trip out to the museum peninsula is a must – an easy bus journey from the city centre, it is home to the open air Volksmuseum with it’s ancient stave church and well as the museum of Viking Longships. There’s also the Maritime Museum and adjacent Kon Tiki Museum, which are must-sees for fans of nautical adventure.
Book your Iceland & Norway Break today!
For your first 2 days, you’ll be staying in either the fantastic Arctic Comfort Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 408 reviews) or the Hotel Cabin (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1720 reviews), both of which are great places to stay on your Iceland & Norway Break!
For your second 2 days, you’ll be staying in either the wonderful Anker Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1222 reviews) or Smarthotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 628 reviews). Both are pretty close to the city center so you can go and explore not only the hotel, but the surroundings too!
- Iceland & Norway Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotels, Breakfast, Flights & Optional Tours only £289 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 30th Oct 2016-30th Mar 2017.
- Must book by 12th Nov 2016.
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: return flights from Stansted, Luton, Gatwick or Manchester.
- Hotel: see above
- Destination: Iceland/Norway
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Price: only £289 per person based on 2 people sharing
- This holiday is ATOL Protected by Clear Sky Holidays!
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!