The land of raw, natural beauty and wondrous Northern Lights dancing in the sky – Iceland is on everyone’s bucket list! There’s so much to see and do that it can be hard to put together a decent package for an affordable price, but this Iceland holiday deal from TravelBird has it all!
Your Trip to Iceland
This holiday package from TravelBird truly leaves nothing to be desired! It includes a 4 night stay in a hotel near the centre of Reykjavik with daily breakfast, a Reykjavik City or Northern Lights Tour (depending on the dates you choose), and entry to the Blue Lagoon, return flights from a range of UK airports and airport transfers in Iceland – all that from just £459 per person based on 2 adults sharing. All that’s left for you to do is pack your bags and get excited!
After 4 days packed with adventure, you’ll probably want to return to Iceland straight away. Your hotel will be perched near the centre of Reykjavik, so you might want to head out and explore this beautiful city. Depending on when you travel, you can opt for a city tour that’s sure to leave you fascinated. If you’re travelling between September and March, you’ll be able to enjoy an evening Northern Lights tour – this once in a lifetime experience will knock your socks off!
Don’t forget to pack a camera and some hiking shoes – the day tour of the Golden Circle offers unforgettable sights and natural wonders. The pictures of Blue Lagoon have your heart racing? You’ll be able to enjoy the geothermal seawater for a day – the enterance to Blue Lagoon is included, but you’ll have to pay a bathing fee.
- Iceland: 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Tours, Blue Lagoon Entrance, Flights & Transfers from £459
- Travel dates: Depends on availability, various dates available
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, Manchester
- Hotel: Hotel Cabin
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,583 reviews
- Location: approx. 1.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Iceland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Services included: Reykjavik City (May to August) or Northern Lights Tour (September 2016 to March 2017), Golden Circle Tour, entrance to Blue Lagoon
- Please note: if you want to see the Northern Lights you need to travel between September 2016 and March 2017.
The Northern Lights are natural phenomenon and there’s no guarantee that you’ll see them.
- Excluded: Booking fee of £10 and Blue Lagoon bathing fee not included in the price
- Airport transfer in Iceland: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £459 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to TravelBird and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)