Treat yourself to this ideal Budapest break that I’ve found for you using Trivago and My Flight Finder! You and one other person can stay for three nights in the Zonaflat- Opera apartments incl. return flights for just £111pp. you can read all about it below.
Ideal Budapest break
Situated in the very heart of one of Europe’s grandest cities, this apartment is steps away from the Hungarian State Opera House. And St. Stephen’s Basilica along with Szechenyi Chain Bridge hanging over the mighty river Danube are also within 1 mile (2 km). I particularly like the options you have to cook here in the kitchenette and it includes a coffee maker, hairdryer and naturally a private bathroom.
Thanks to its natural warm spring waters, Budapest is home to several thermal baths and aquatic centres that can be visited during the day for leisure but also at night where they are known for legendary parties at the weekends. The Szechenyi Baths, in particular, are an absolute must visit when in Budapest. But by no means must you dip your toes to have fun, the city is littered with its famous ruin bars where the unique decor and atmosphere give the city a bohemian and alternative character. Its really stuck out in my mind as a special place and I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did.
Follow the links below to grab the deal!
- Ideal Budapest Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel in a Central Location incl. Return Flights £111pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 12/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zonaflat-Opera Apartment
- Score: 8.1 on Trivago
- Location: 0.5 Miles from St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £111 per person based on two adults sharing