This destination is the perfect spot for your next Spring holiday! Located in Bali on Crete’s north coast, you’ll be in a super peaceful spot with beautiful coves and sandy beaches. There is a lovely old port with cute fishing boats, also you’ll have great options for diving. For a day trip, I’d recommend to plan a visit to Chania one of the biggest villages around the island. With many opportunities for shopping you will also be treated to great archaeological sights. Relax on the beach or go explore :) You have all the options!
Book your All inclusive Crete Spring holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the Xidas Garden Charm Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Located uphill, you can enjoy nice views over the city and the coast. The beach is just a short walk away. With all your meals taken care of you have even less to worry about. Facilities on site include an outdoor pool area, sun terraces and sun beds. At this price, you shouldn’t think twice! Enjoy ;)
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- All Inclusive Crete Spring Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel & Flights only £221pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 23/04/2017 – 30/04/2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Bristol, Manchester (prices vary)
- Airline: norwegian
- Hotel: Xidas Garden Charm Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 169 reviews
- Location: Bali, Crete
- Destination: Greece
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Souda: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel for a surcharge. Check here for alternative options!
- Price: only £221 per person based on 2 adults sharing