I’ve found the perfect summer holiday for you! Get your passport out and pack your bags for an amazing getaway to the tropical paradise that is the Dominican Republic in August 2018. I promise, this is the adventure you’ve been waiting for!
Relax in Punta Cana!
With this lovely getaway that I spotted on TUI, you’ll be settling into bliss for a while week in the 5* ClubHotel Riu Bambu (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Spend your days lazing by the pool with a good book. If you get a little thirsty, you can get a delicious cocktail from the swim up bar – how fancy is that. The Riu Bambu is on the Punta Cana coast, so you’re right on the beach. Perfect for letting your worries wash away as you watch the waves roll past you. But, the hotel is also hidden by lots of tropical gardens, giving you a real sense of privacy.
You’re staying here on an all inclusive basis, so your every need is looked after. Whether you’re just looking for a quick snack between swims or a delicious dinner, you don’t have to worry as your booking price.
I found this lovely getaway over on TUI.
- Punta Cana: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers from £937pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel dates: 31 August – 7 September 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: 5* ClubHotel Riu Bambu
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: on the beach
- Destination: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer included.
- 20kg hold luggage included per guest.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £937 per person based on 2 adults sharing