If you’ve got a honeymoon coming up in 2018, but no idea where to go, then I really think you should head to the Caribbean. What’s not to like there? There’s blue skies, sunshine, and crystal clear waters no matter what time of year you think of going. Sounds so much better than being stuck back here in the rainy and grey UK, huh? The cheapest dates that I’ve found for this fabulous getaway are in October 2018, so you have so much time to plan. But, if you simply can’t wait that long, you can splash out just a little more cash and head for the sun in the middle of summer. Just be sure that you have packed the sun cream!
Grab a piece of paradise!
With this wow deal that I came across over on Voyage Prive, you can soak up that sunshine in the beauty of the 5* H10 Ocean Blue and Sand,which has a fantastic 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. You’ll be staying in this beautiful resort in a stunning Junior Suite with a Pool View, and I can’t think of any better way to wake up than with the water sparkling before your eyes. The resort is also found right on a beautiful white sandy beach, so you have easy access to the beach each morning. And, the Dominican Republic sure is home to some of the world’s best beaches.
I truly can’t think of a better holiday, so get yourself over to Voyage Prive and get booking this straight away! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Punta Cana: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Suite, Flights & Transfers from £972pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 15 – 23 October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights (9 days)
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: 5* H10 Ocean Blue and Sand
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 13,380 reviews
- Destination: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £972 per person based on 2 adults sharing