Ah, I just love Tenerife. It was one of my first family holidays and it holds such special memories for me. With this lovely getaway that I found on Thomas Cook, you can experience the magic with the whole family too. There really is nothing like some time spent under the sun!
Book this beautiful family holiday today!
I’ve really found a lovely getaway for you and the whole family today. You will spend three nights in the lovely, family friendly 3* Playa Olid & Siam Park which has a fantastic 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is just a short walk from the beach, which is perfect for an afternoon stroll or a walk after you’ve had dinner. Don’t worry about dinner either, as you’re staying in this hotel on an incredible all inclusive basis. So, all your meals, drinks and snacks for the whole family are totally taken care of.
There’s even a water park in the hotel, so you can get out and get active during the day. The hotel also runs a children’s cooking class, where the kids can hone their skills – who knows, you could have the next Jamie Oliver in your family!
I found this awesome getaway over on Thomas Cook so be sure that you book with them directly. Have an amazing time!
- Tenerife Family Holiday: 3 Nights incl All Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers from £236pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomas Cook
- Travel dates: 6 – 9 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3* Playa Olid & Siam Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,194 reviews
- Destination: Tenerife
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £236 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing