There’s nothing like a top-notch holiday to truly make you feel pampered! I found this all-inclusive Greece holiday on Voyage Prive that will give you the authentic experience and treat you like royalty for five days.
All-Inclusive Greece Holiday
This luxurious holiday includes a five-night stay at the Barcelo Hydra Beach 5* resort in Peloponnese, Greece. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis so when you’re not sampling the local cuisine, your meals will be taken care of! You’ll enjoy a lavish stay in a deluxe room, access to the hotel’s spa and an excursion to the island of Hydra.
When it comes to enjoying an authentic Greek experience, you can’t do better than this! You’ll be staying in the small fishing village of Thermissia in the Peloponnese peninsula. You’ll enjoy walking along the beautiful beaches and staying among the serene orange trees and vineyards.
To book this deal, just follow the links below! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a free Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- All-Inclusive Greece Holiday: 5 Days in 5-star Hotel Incl. Excursion, Car Hire, Flights just £435
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 4/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London (all)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Destination airport: Athens ATH
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barcelo Hydra Beach 5*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + a Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Peloponnese
- Meals: All-inclusive basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Price only £365 per person based on two adults sharing