I’ve found you a fantastic all inclusive holiday to the gorgeous resort of Halkidiki in Greece. This is the perfect getaway for 2018, and the cheapest dates that I’ve found are in May 2018 so it’s the perfect time to go.
Awesome All Inclusive Holiday
You will be staying in the beautiful 4* Portes Beach Hotel, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence. This wonderful hotel was renovated in 2012 and it’s a stunning and bright place to have as your base for your week long holiday. You’re close to the quaint town of Nea Moudania where there are plenty of restaurants and bars for your evening entertainment. That is if your all inclusive basis stay isn’t doing enough for you! In the days, why not lounge by the pool with a book and a delicious cocktail from the poolside bar. There is also a fitness centre and a sauna that you’re free to use.
I found this awesome getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book it with them directly. Have a fantastic time!
- Halkidiki: 7 Nights incl 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights from £355pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 9 – 16 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Portes Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 321 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Halkidiki, Greece
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £31 per person return
- Hand luggage included. Hold luggage can be added from £25.50 per bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £355 per person based on 2 adults sharing