I have found you this great deal where you and your partner can have a perfect mini break together. Stay in an all-inclusive hotel in a beautiful location in Mallorca.
All-inclusive Mallorca Mini Break
You will be staying at the 4* Occidental Playa de Palma (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). It is in a great place for you to relax with stunning views and a peaceful, coastal area. You can wander the streets in Palma and discover the many museums and monuments. If you want, you can spend the day exploring and check out the shops before ending the evening with a delicious meal from one of the restaurants. If you fancy more activity then you can play some golf at some of the best courses, hire bikes and go cycling or simply hike around the surrounding areas.
The hotel has a wellness centre with a sauna, Turkish bath and treatments, so you can fully relax. With this all-inclusive package you won’t have to worry about cooking and enjoy delicious food on the terrace. Your room will come with any amenities you may need as well as a bedroom and living room. The hotel also has activities on offer, such as Pilates and aerobic classes.
If you like the look of this hotel, then head over to Voyage Prive and book your getaway.
- Mallorca: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-inclusive Hotel & Flights only £193
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online booking)
- Travel dates: 1 – 4 December 2017 (many dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Occidental Playa de Palma
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,640 reviews
- Destination: Mallorca, Spain
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Palma de Mallorca not included: on booking + £56
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing