Looking for a bit of four-star luxury this autumn? This all-inclusive Malta holiday should be right up your alley! With this great deal from Travelzoo, you’ll be off to St Paul’s Bay, which sees fantastic weather throughout the autumn!
All-inclusive Malta Holiday
You’ll be staying in the fantastic db San Antonio Hotel & Spa and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Malta holiday! Your hotel is located pretty close by to the Malta Classic Car Collection Museum, the Birdpark Malta as well as Malta National Aquarium. Your holiday is also all-inclusive, so don’t worry about sorting our your own meals… you’ll definitely be full enough by the end of the holiday!
When you’re not at the beach, I would also really recommend heading to the Marsaxlokk Market where you’ll be able to go shopping and find some really quirky gifts for your friends and family at home. It’s the more fun way to shop in Malta! If you fancy doing a boat excursion, you could also head to the Blue Grotto, which is a stunning natural cave with an arch that stretches out to see, acting as the entrance. This is an absolute must!
To book this great deal, just follow the links below! :)
- All-inclusive Malta Holiday: 7 Nights in 4-star Hotel incl. Spa Discount, Return Flights just £299
- Provider: Travelzoo
- Travel period: Select dates from 11-28 November
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester MAN
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, London Southend, Newcastle
- Destination airport: Malta Luqa
- Hotel: db San Antonio Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice Award
- Location: St Paul’s Bay
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £299 per person based on two adults sharing