All you single travellers, listen up! :) How about a fancy all inclusive holiday this Spring? I am sure a little time off from that stressful routine can do wonders. Located right by the beach in Playa del Carmen you’re in the best spot for a perfect beach holiday. The location is as stunning as the 4* resort you’ll be staying in! Check it out…
Your all inclusive Mexico holiday!
You’ll be staying in the Occidental Grand Xcaret (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Facilities on site include 5 swimming pools, 9 bars, 10 Jacuzzis, and 11 restaurants! Whoaaaa… you heard right and you know what, there’s even more! A private beach with finest sand is waiting just for you. With your all inclusive board option all taken care of, you can be sure to enjoy greatest comforts. Go explore the ancient Maya ruins around the area or just relax by the water. Scuba diving and snorkeling schools are all around so make the best of this holiday and treat yourselves to something extra special! :)
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- All Inclusive Mexico Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £972pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 26/04/2017 – 03/05/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: London Gatwick (£1007pp)
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Occidental Grand Xcaret
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 11,278 reviews
- Location: Playa del Carmen
- Destination: Mexico
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cancun : check your options here!
- Price: only £972 per person