Montenegro is really an unknown gem! It’s a gorgeous eastern European country, and it’s a coastal country too so you know there will be some really fantastic opportunities for coastal walks and splashing about in the sea.
Marvellous Montenegro break
I spotted an amazing break where you can experience the best of the country! You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Hotel Delfin which has a fab 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is in the area of Bijela, and it is right by the coast. You just can’t get closer to the beach than this – and did I mention it’s a private beach! How decadent! If you don’t feel much like heading for the beach every day, fear not. There’s also a private pool on site, where you can chill back with a delicious drink from the bar. No need to worry about food or drinks, you’re on an all inclusive holiday!
I spotted this getaway on Wowcher so be sure you have booked with them directly. Have an incredible time!
- Montenegro: 7 Night Stay in All Inclusive Hotel with Flights from £279 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: valid for travel until 22 October 2018
- Sample dates: 15 – 22 October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Delfin
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: on the coast in Bijela
- Destination: Montenegro
- Board: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £279 per person based on 2 adults sharing