I’ve found you an awesome safari trip to the beautiful Sri Lanka in November. There’s no better holiday than this one to get you reacquainted with some of our most beautiful animal friends, and I know that there’s so much on offer with this holiday you will really enjoy yourself so much.
Safari trip in Sri Lanka
You’ll be staying in three lovely hotels throughout your stay. First you have an overnight stay in The Fairway, Colombo (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) with breakfast in the morning. Here, you can experience shopping in the capital of Sri Lanka. Next, it’s off to Tissa. You’ll be here for three nights, staying in the Hotel Tamarind Tree (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). In Tissa you can visit three beautiful safari parks, with the chance to see migratory water birds or go on a jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park. Finally, you’ll be staying in a wonderful all inclusive hotel in Dickwella for three nights. The Dickwella Resort and Spa is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and also has a Certificate of Excellence, so it’s the best base for your stay in Dickwella. Here you can visit the turtle hatchery or have an awesome boat ride through the Madu River. How you choose to spend the days is up to you.
This awesome holiday comes to you from Tour Centre so be sure to book with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Sri Lanka: 7 Nights incl Hotels, Meals, Safari & Flights from £999pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Centre
- Travel dates: Valid between Nov 2017 to Apr 2018.
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London (Gatwick or Heathrow), Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: Gulf Air, Oman Air, Jet Airways
The Fairway, Colombo (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 221 reviews)
Hotel Tamarind Tree (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor 120 reviews)
Dickwella Resort and Spa (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 515 + Certificate of Excellence)
- Destination: Sri Lanka
- Airport transfer included
- Hold luggage included in price
- Visa necessary for entry.
- For reservation: Call tracking number – 02035150810
- Price: only £999 per person based on 2 adults sharing