Is the north of Africa still unchartered territory for you? Have you always wanted to head here for some respite from the world, but just never found the right holiday to get you there? Then I can’t recommend this all inclusive Tunisia getaway more. This is the ideal holiday to get Africa’s beautiful north ticked off your bucket list.
All inclusive Tunisia getaway
You’ll stay in the lovely Skanes Serail, which is in the town of Skanes, on the north east coast of Tunisia and about a two hour drive from Tunis, the capital city. The city of Monastir is a lot closer and packed with cafés, restaurants, bars and shops to trawl through. Though, with an all inclusive board basis, you shouldn’t really need to worry about keeping your tummy happy! The hotel provides lots of dining options.
The hotel is an Arabian-style resort with two pools to take a dip in, and the water will be lovely and warm. The country has temperatures of about 18 degrees Celsius in December, so never fear about being left out in the cold! There’s a private beach on site too, and a spa centre and tennis court too.
- All Inclusive Tunisia Getaway in December: 7 Nights in All Inclusive Resort with Flights from Gatwick £134
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 90/12/2018 – 16/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Hammamet International Airport
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Skanes Serail
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Monastir city
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £134 per person based on two adults sharing