I found you this All Inclusive Week in Croatia for the bargain price of just £299pp! You’ll be staying in Orebic, the perfect choice for a relaxing beach holiday. There is a strip of several beaches, where you can top up your tan, or you can chill by the hotel pool. If you fancy something more adventuros, why not rent a boat, or try out a water sport like paddle-boarding?! History buffs will also enjoy a trip to nearby Dubrovnik, the explore the historic Old Town area.
4* Croatia Hotels
With this deal, you will stay at the Aminess Grand Azur Hotel in Orebic. As you can see for yourself, it’s got a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, and holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, so you know you are guaranteed a fantastic stay at both hotels! It’s located on the peaceful Pelješac Peninsula and a short walk from Orebic’s town centre. You will stay in a spacious double room with air conditioning and Wi-Fi access on an all-inclusive basis, meaning that you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful holiday!
- All Inclusive Week in Croatia: 7 Nights incl. 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights for only £299pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Your holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: valid for travel between April 1 and July 31 2018
- Cheapest dates: 14 – 21 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 400 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Orebic, Croatia
- Meals: all inclusive
- Hand luggage only included
- Price: only £299 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly