I just cannot believe how awesome this deal is. Not only are you staying in a luxury 5* hotel in the beautiful region of Antalya in Turkey, but you’re also staying on an amazing all-inclusive basis. Pinch me, I must be dreaming!
All Inclusive Turkish Holiday
You’ll be staying in the ultra-luxe 5* Limak Limra Hotel & Resort (rated an exceptional 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel is at the foot of the Olympus Mountain and right on the beach front. You’re staying in the hotel on an all-inclusive board basis, and you can be sure that with so many restaurants and bar options on site, everything you need is taken care of. The restaurants serve dinner until 9.30pm, giving you lots of time to still explore the area and go for a lovely romantic stroll on the beach at night. Or, chill out in the hotel’s bars which serve right through the night.
Please note, the Ponte Vecchio restaurant, the BBQ, the China Garden restaurant and the Sandal restaurant all require a reservation. The China Garden and the BBQ restaurant will also incur an extra charge.
I found this awesome deal over on Loveholidays so be sure to book with them directly.
- All Inclusive Turkish Holiday: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights from Edinburgh £427 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 30/10/2018 – 06/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports:
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: 5* Limak Limra Hotel & Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- ATOL protected
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £427 per person based on 2 adults sharing