There’s no end to the love that I have for Kenya. The breathtaking landscapes and nature, the rich cultural heritage, the warmth of the people – it’s a country that will put you under its spell in no time. And that feeling of heading off on your first safari or game drive… It’s an experience that will stay with you for a lifetime!
Incredible Kenya Adventure
I’ve spotted another fantastic offer over at Exoticca’s website for an epic 9-night adventure to Kenya, which will bring you from sprawling national parks to pristine beaches. This package is absolutely bursting at the seams with the amount of features included. You’ll have return flights to Nairobi included, and you can choose to depart from London Heathrow, Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester. You’ll also have domestic flights between Nairobi and Mombasa as well.
The start of your adventure will see you head from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park, one of the world’s leading bird sanctuaries. You’ll spend the afternoon enjoying a game drive – if you’re lucky enough you might be able to spot a white rhino! From there you’ll also head to the Maasai Mara National Park, famous for its diverse landscapes and rich culture of the Maasai Mara peoples. One of the most iconic experiences you can have! During these two days in the national parks you’ll have selected meals included such as lunch and dinner.
As a reward for all of the exploration, you’ll have a solid few days to really sit back, relax and chill by the beautiful beaches of Diani. Kilometres of snow-white, powdery sand seem to stretch endlessly into the distance, and lines of lush palm trees sway gently in the breeze… Honestly, it’s pretty heavenly stuff! During your time here you’ll be staying in a fantastic beach resort on an all-inclusive basis, so you can truly spoil yourselves rotten here!
This deal is a Kenyan masterclass. If you’ve yet to experience this wonderful country then I really believe this is a brilliant opportunity to change that! To book this deal simply use the links and head on over to the Exoticca website where you’ll get more details about the itinerary. :)
- Incredible Kenya Adventure: 9 Nights in Kenya incl. Safaris & Game Drives in Lake Nakuru & Maasai Mara National Parks, All Inclusive Beach Resort in Diani, Hotels & Return Flights from London, Glasgow, Birmingham or Manchester from just £1,719
- Provider: Exoticca
- Travel period: Departures until June 2019 available (cheapest dates in April 2019)
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Departure airport: London, Glasgow, Manchester or Birmingham
- Destination airport: Nairobi
- Location: Nairobi, Lake Nakuru NP, Maasai Mara NP, Diani; Kenya
- Meals: Selected meals (all inclusive in Diani)
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £1,719 per person based on two adults sharing