Sweden’s capital is an eclectic mix of affluent architecture, to quirky bars and contemporary restaurants. Of course, the verdant greenery and Baltic Sea can’t be forgotten! The thing I love most about this city is the never-ending list of sights to see, dishes to taste and culture to absorb!
Incredible Stockholm City Break
I found this unmissable deal at Voyage Prive which includes a 3 night stay in a phenomenal hotel, boasting a Certificate of Excellence. The excellent 4* Hotel Stallmästaregården dates back to the 1660s and offers picturesque views over the beautiful Brunnsviken Bay. As part of the deal, you will be staying in a superior room which is designed with luxury furniture and best of all, breakfast is included too! I’m sure you won’t fail to be impressed with old dining hall, exuding finesse and charm thanks to its antique décor.
When it comes to venturing out Central Stockholm is a 10-minute drive or bus ride from Stallmästaregården and I recommend heading to the Old Town at Stortorget square. You will love the charming setting and buzz of the cafes and colourful building. Here you can stroll over to the Royal Palace too. Södermalm is also one of the city’s hippest areas too and is great for dining out or ending the night with a couple of drinks in a swanky bar!
After clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Incredible Stockholm City Break: 3 Nights in 4* Antique-style Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only £188
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple travel dates from now till March 2019 (cheapest January)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Stockholm Skavsta NYO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Stallmästaregården 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minutes from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £188 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)