Have you always thought about trying out a cruise? This is the perfect time to book one for 2017! Go and explore the stunning sights in India, the Maldives and Sri Lanka! Remember, you only get a couple of days at each location, so do as much exploring as you can, and most importantly, get back to the cruise before it leaves without you! :-) Go and visit the world-renowned Taj Mahal, the produce markets and the museums of Male, and the churches of Columbo!
Book your Cruise to Asia today!
If you’ve never been cruising before, you’re in for a lovely surprise! Just think of a mix between the TARDIS and a hotel, but surrounded by water :) During your cruise you can pamper yourself at the wellness centre with gym, sauna, steam room and treatment rooms. There are also four Jacuzzis, two swimming pools and an outdoor jogging track. And don’t worry, you won’t ever be short of things to do as on-board you have the Colosseo theatre, Galileo disco, a grand bar and San Remo casino at your disposal, to name but a few. You can also enjoy the Puccini ballroom, shopping centre, virtual world and on-board library! Your trip will be full-board, meaning you will be spoiled with all your delicious meals while on-board. You will have your pick of traditional regional gourmet menu’s for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus special events including brunch and afternoon tea, all with flexible dining times!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Book it in the next few days otherwise this bargain will expire!
- Cruise to India, the Maldives and Sri Lanka: 14 Nights incl. Full Board & Flights only £1199 pp
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 6th Jan-3rd Mar 2017.
- IMPORTANT: Must book by 13th Aug 2016!
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Cruise liner: Costa Neo Classica
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Alternative flights: Fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh for £100pp.
- Airline: Unknown
- Location: Indian Ocean
- Destination: Mumbai
- Meals: Full-board (Upgrade for £299pp and you could include an all-inclusive drinks package too!)
- Price: only £1199 per person based on 2 adults sharing