Get ready for this ultra lush and luxurious holiday package that I have found! You are going to fly to Indonesia and having a twin-centre holiday which takes you from a stunning beach to a wonderful leafy valley. Let me explain what this means in detail: First you’re spending 8 nights in the 5-star Grand Hyatt Bali (80% on TripAdvisor) which is an exotic retreat of lakes, gardens and river pools in Bali. Here you will have a splendid time in a resort that is styled like an authentic Balinese village with easy access to the Nusa Dua beach.The hotel features 5 swimming pools, 5 restaurants and 3 bars! I know it’s going to be hard to leave this place, but your next destination won’t disappoint you :)
From Bali you will get to your second destination: Ubud! See another side of Indonesia and stay 4 nights in the excellent 4.5-star Alila Ubud Resort (83% on TripAdvisor). It’s nestled in a leafy surrounding and holds the Certificate of Excellence 2013. If you see it you know why because the hotel mixes traditional Balinese design with modern elements and the result is a luxury resort complex that has it’s own community centre. And the infinity pool overlooks the magnificent landscape of the Ayung River Valley.
Just look at the pictures below to get a better imagination of the hotels… they’re lovely! You can book the luxury on secretescapes.com for only £1589 incl. the hotels, flights and private transfers between the airports and the hotels. Happy travels! :)
Please take note that your inbound and outbound flights may be overnight, so plan one or two days more to your trip. I suggest to plan 14 nights in total because it depends what flight combinations you are going to get. The flights are via Kuala Lumpur. You need a visa to enter Indonesia. Please read the details on gov.uk
FYI: you can see the offer from Secret Escapes only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with your Facebook account.
- Indonesia Twin-Centre Holiday: 12 Nights incl. 5* Hotels, Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £1589
- Travel period: 22/05/2014 – 04/06/2014
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel in Bali: 5-star Grand Hyatt Bali
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 1.261 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: along 650-meter of a white sandy beach
- Destination: Bali
- Hotel in Ubud: 4.5-star Alia Ubud Resort
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 823 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: secluded hillside, just a few minutes from the centre of Ubud
- Destination: Ubud
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Bali and Ubud: private pick-up and drop-off between airports and hotels included
- Within seven days of confirming your booking with secretescapes.com, you’ll receive an email from the supplier, with your final booking confirmation.
- Entry: valid passport and visa necessary. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: only £1589 per person based on 2 adults sharing
FYI: you can see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.
Click here for the Twin-Centre Deal