Jet off stateside and try your luck in the legendary casinos of Las Vegas with these insane deals to Las Vegas this December!
Insane Las Vegas Deal
There are currently some amazing prices going for a 7-night holiday to Vegas in December that I spotted over at Travel Supermarket! From just £486pp you’ll have your hotel and flights from London Gatwick, all this and your resort fee sorted out too!
Flights are with Virgin from London Gatwick, and you’ll be staying at the Stratosphere Hotel & Casino. Situated on the northern end of the infamous Strip, it’s your typical Vegas hotel. Everything seems supersized and you have a casino on-site that’s open all hours! Chill out on the rooftop pool and enjoy views out across to the peaks of the Red Rock Canyon, or make your way to the top of the Stratosphere tower for the best views of Vegas!
And of course, you have plenty of opportunities for day trips as well. Rent yourself a car for the day and head out into the great American outdoors. Whether you head south to the Grand Canyon or set off north to explore the Zion National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument in Utah, you’ll be blown away by the majesty of nature here.
To book this deal, simply use the links below to be taken to the provider’s website! :)
- Insane Las Vegas Deal: 7 Nights in the Stratosphere Hotel incl. Return Flights from Gatwick & Resort Fee only £459
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 09/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Las Vegas McCarran
- Airline: Virgin Airways
- Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel, Casino, & Tower
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: North of the Strip, Las Vegas NV
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only £459 per person based on two adults sharing including resort fee of $32.99 per night