Jet off stateside and try your luck in the legendary casinos of Las Vegas with these insane deals to Las Vegas this November!
Insane Las Vegas Deal
There are currently some amazing prices going for a 5-night holiday to Vegas in November that I spotted over at Expedia! From just £363pp you’ll have your hotel and flights from London Heathrow – and when you factor in the resort fee it still only comes to £436 which is a fantastic bargain in my eyes!
Flights are with Air Canada from London Heathrow, and you’ll be staying at the Stratosphere Hotel & Casino. Situated on the northern end of the infamous Strip, it’s your typical Vegas hotel. Everything seems supersized and you of course have a casino on-site that’s open all hours! Chill out on the rooftop pool and enjoy views out across to the peaks of the Red Rock Canyon, or make your way to the top of the Stratosphere tower for the best views of Vegas!
And of course you have plenty of opportunities for day trips as well. Rent yourself a car for the day and head out into the great American outdoors. Whether you head south to the Grand Canyon or set off north to explore the Zion National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument in Utah, you’ll be blown away by the majesty of the nature here.
To book this deal, simply use the buttons below to be taken to the provider’s website! :)
- Insane Las Vegas Deal: 5 Nights in the Stratosphere Hotel incl. Return Flights from Heathrow only £438pp! (incl. Resort Fee)
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period:
- 11/11/2018 – 16/11/2018 – £441pp
- 18/11/2018 – 23/11/2018 – £438pp
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Las Vegas McCarran
- Airline: United
- Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel, Casion & Tower
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: North of the Strip, Las Vegas NV
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only £438 per person based on two adults sharing
- This price factors in the resort fee which is paid once at you’re hotel! ($187 per room)