Who says November has to be spent indoors? Located in the Bay of Naples, the “Green Island” enchants you like no other! To explore its stunning flora and relaxing thermal baths, check out this Ischia island break that I found using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool.
Ischia Island Break
I found the perfect hotel for your three-night stay in Ischia. The Hotel Bel Tramonto boasts a restaurant and lounge, three pools (one indoor), a large rooftop terrace and a health club. You’ll be close to the island’s top thermal spa parks, so you can really relax! Previous guests loved this location and the hotel’s wonderful amenities.
The beautiful commune of Casamicciola Terme is best known for its thermal spas. Head to Castiglione Thermal Park or O Vagnitiello for a few hours of true relaxation among Ischia’s beautiful flowers. You’ll also find some charming cafes like Bar Calise and its shops. With temperatures still a warm 17 degrees Celsius in November, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the town’s beautiful waterfront. Your best bet is to travel around other towns on the island. I recommend checking out the iconic Castello Aragonese and the Villa Arbusto Museum.
To book this deal follow the links below! :)
- Ischia Island Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights just £126
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Naples International Airport NAP
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Bel Tramonto
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Casamicciola Terme, Ischia, Naples
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £126 per person based on two adults sharing