The Isle of Wight remains a true British gem. Outside of its annual festival, its idyllic views and historical attractions make it perfect for a minibreak. Check out this Isle of Wright staycation that I found using Groupon!
Isle of Wight Staycation
The Luccombe Hall Hotel beckons visitors with its scenic coastal views of Sandown Bay. This 3-star hotel has direct access to the beach below, perfect for a stroll! During your stay, you can enjoy a two-course dinner, a full English breakfast in the morning. Even better, you’ll have your return car ferry journey taken care of as well!
When you’re not enjoying the hotel’s sauna or indoor swimming pool, make sure you explore the isle. You’ll find a tangible bohemian vibe here, with its quirky fishers’ cafes, yurts and campervans. With a mild climate, beautiful gardens and trailing shorelines, it’s an ideal place to enjoy outdoor activities. Book a dinosaur fossil walk, visit the zoo or just enjoy some amazing seafood!
To book this staycation, just follow the link below! :)
- Isle of Wight Staycation: 1 Night in Seaside Hotel Incl. Dinner, Breakfast, Ferry and Leisure Access just £70
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid from November 1 until February 28 2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Luccombe Hall Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £70 per person based on two adults sharing