This spring, head to the meeting point of Asia and Europe with this Istanbul city break. Turkey’s ancient city offers plenty of beautiful architecture, wonderful food and warm hospitality. I found this deal for a three-night stay using Trivago and Skyscanner.
Istanbul City Break
For your colourful city break, I have found the perfect hotel! The Sehir Old City hotel is great for tourists interested in culture and monuments. Only a 2-minute walk from Sirkeci Train Station, this hotel is only 700 m to Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. You’ll be treated to a great breakfast during your stay and in the evening, you can relax in the bar.
Beautiful Istanbul is a mish-mash of Europe and Asia. You’ll find remnants of the country’s Roman, Venetian, Ottoman and Byzantine rulers. Istanbul’s beautiful architectural treasures should be at the top of your itinerary. Visit the Aya Sofya museum, the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and the Suleymaniye Mosque. Pick up the perfect treasure in Istanbul’s antiques district, Cukurcuma. From Gypsy music venues to gay bars, Istanbul has a pretty pulsating nightlife so dive right in!
Book this great city break by following the links below.
- Istanbul City Break: 3 Nights in 4-Star Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just £126
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 01/03/2019 – 04/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Istanbul SAW
- Airline: Pegasus
- Hotel: Sehir Old City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £126 per person based on two adults sharing