With over 2500 years of history and tradition, Istanbul is a destination like no other. The East truly meets the West in a collision of architecture and technology, but one thing remains the same – the world famous Turkish hospitality!
Check out the Expedia deal I found for only £223 per person, you can stay in one of the most beautiful and luxurious 5* hotels in the city for 4 nights, and fly return from London Gatwick – come on, what are you waiting for!?
Your Istanbul City Break Deal
You will be staying at the gorgeous Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 439 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) located in the prestigious Etiler district. Istinye Park and Akmerkez shopping centres are within 4km of the hotel and the stunning Bosporus shores are just 5 minutes’ drive away – meaning seeing (and shopping at!) all the major sights and attractions won’t be a problem.
This fabulous hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and spa centre with hammam and sauna, for all guests to use. Le Meridien Istanbul reataurants and bars also offer a variety of food and drink options to try and use, such as the BOAZ Bar, Latitude Bar and La Torre Restaurant – its up to you!
- Istanbul: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £223
- Travel dates: Wed 2 March 2016 – Sun 6 Mar 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 8°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 13°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Pegasus Airways
- Hotel: Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 439 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Istanbul, Turkey
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £23 – £27 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £223 per person based on 2 adults sharing