Do you need a city break soon? Or maybe city breaks (plural)? Well with this deal I’ve found you two great Italian cities! Explore the fantastic cities of Rome as well as Venice.
A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic ‘gelato‘ from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again. The Palazzo Ducale, as well as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, are just some of the great places that you could visit whilst in Venice!
In Rome, take a leisurely stroll to the beautiful Trevi Fountain. Remember to make a wish there and to throw a coin OVER your shoulder for good luck! And as a passionate foodie, of course, I have to recommend you try out pizza, pasta, tiramisu and gelato (ice cream) when you’re in Rome. All of these delicacies have an amazing taste and there’s such a difference between the pasta at home… well, at least in my case! ;) I’d definitely recommend the Giolitti ice cream parlour, which is overflowing with tourists every single day due to their wacky flavours!
I don’t think I can over-emphasise how great these Italian cities are, and it really depends on what you’re looking for in your Italian Citybreak!
Book your Italian City Break today!
In Rome you’ll either be staying in the Hotel Romoli (4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor) or the Athena Hotel (3 out of 5 on TripAdvisor). In Venice, you may choose between the Hotel La Meridiana (4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor) or the Hotel Centrale (3 out of 5 on TripAdvisor).
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Italian City Break: 4 Nights Incl. Hotel, Return Flights and Train Transfer from only £119pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Groupon!
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates from Jul 2018 to Jan 2019.
- Sample Dates: Arriving 1,2,6-9,13-16 of October 2018
- Must book within 7 days after voucher purchase and at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Travel duration: 4 Nights ( 6 Nights available at a higher price)
- Airport of departure:
- London – from £119
- Manchester – from £139
- Edinburgh – from £159
- Destination: Rome and then Venice
- Board basis: self catering
- Transfer between Rome and Venice included
- Price: from only £119 per person based on two adults sharing
- You need to buy at least 2 vouchers (1 per person)