Why settle for one holiday destination when you can take two? Sounds like the perfect getaway to me.
Book a trip to Rome and Venice
With this great deal from Wowcher you’ll be spending four fabulous nights in stunning Italy! Your trip starts off in Rome, the capital city and La Chica Eterna. Here you’ll stay in the 4* Hotel Saint Paul (4/5 on TripAdvisor). This is the perfect base for your travels around the city, taking in sights such as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Vatican. If you feel like really exploring the city, add in a Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Walking Tour from just £38 pp! Skip the queues and spend the day learning about Rome’s history. You even pass Julius Caesar’s tomb!
After your two night stay in Rome, time to head to Venice. Don’t worry about getting there, as your train transfers are included in your booking price. Here, you can choose between the 4* Hotel Delfino (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Hotel Holiday Venice (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) Venice is, of course, famous for its canals and waterways, and this is the best way to see the city. Why not sign up for a half day boat trip so you can visit three of the city’s most famous islands, Murano, Torcello and Burano, for an unbeatable £19pp? I just know you’ll fall in love with the city.
I found this deal over on Wowcher.
- Rome & Venice: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotels, Transfers & Flights from £129pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: valid for travel on date up to 31 May 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights (2 nights in each destination)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted, Luton, Gatwick, Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Check full deal for info on each hotel
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for ratings on each hotel
- Destination: Rome and Venice, Italy
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing