Spark up some serious romance with this getaway to the breathtaking Italian Riviera, a region famed for its gorgeously lush scenery, idyllic towns and plush sea views!
Italian Riviera Holiday
I’ve managed to put together some fantastic deals for a 3-night escape to the coastal town of Rapallo using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. Nestled between the mountains and the sea, this town epitomises the charms of the area thanks to its brightly-coloured houses and romantic seafront. During your time here you’ll be staying at the Italia e Lido hotel, situated right by sea. Complimentary breakfast is included during your stay, so get stuck into the generous continental buffets each morning!
While you’re here you definitely need to hop on the train and do a couple of day trips to some of the many gorgeous towns in the region. Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino should be high on your list – best of all they’re just a few stops away from Rapallo so it’s dead easy to get there.
To book this getaway, simply use the links below to book your hotel and flights separately over at the providers’ websites. :)
Departures from London:
- Italian Riviera Holiday: 3 Nights in Fantastic Seafront Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just £146
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Genoa
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Italia e Lido
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Rapallo, Italian Riviera
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing