With this latest offering I have got a holiday of pure indulgence. You could be treating yourself to a purely relaxing week away with this deal for an Italian Spa Break.
Italian Spa Break
Travelbird have come up trumps with this latest deal for a spa hotel in Italy. I’ve paired the hotel deal with flights from EasyJet giving you a complete Italian Spa Break for just £276 per person. The combined package is for 7 nights Half Board Hotel plus Flights and plenty of extras.
The flights I have found are from London Southend to Venice. These flights are representative of the lead price, Venice airport is serviced by many airlines and departure airports so you can easily find alternative flights. As this is a combo deal transfers are not included, so check your local transport options here.
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Hotel Terme Imperial. This spa hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor and is in the top #15 hotels in the area. Your stay here is a real treat courtesy of Travelbird. You’ll be staying on Half Board basis and be entitled to lots of extras, including a welcome drink, the Thermal card (giving you access to the thermal pools) a Bathrobe, a gala Dinner, a lymphatic massage and phototherapy. After all that you’ll be rejuvenated and re-energised – ready to take on the biggest of challenges back home.
- Italian Spa Break: 7 nights Half Board, Flights & Extras £276
- Travel dates: Dates available between June – December 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: Dependent on season
- Hotel: Best Western Hotel Terme Imperial
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 118 reviews
- Location: Veneto, Northern Italy
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Also included: Thermal card, Bathrobe, Gala Dinner, Lymphatic drainage, Phototherapy & facial massage
- Price: only £276 per person based on 2 adults sharing