Wow, I’ve really found you the holiday that dreams were made of today! Say arrivederci to grey skies, rain and general miserableness, and leap into sunshine, blue skies, and some beautiful scenery. If you’d love to visit the gorgeous Mediterranean country of Italy but you just don’t know where to start, or where you should go, then trust me, this getaway that I saw on Tour Center is perfect!
Grab this gorgeous getaway today!
Your holiday starts in Rome, where you’ll stay for 2 nights in the lovely Hotel Saint Paul. The hotel is about a ten minute walk from the closest metro station, so you can be in the centre of the city in no time to check out sights like the Trevi Fountain or the Spanish Steps. Thanks to its location, the hotel will give you a lovely and peaceful night’s sleep in the most wonderfully comfortable surroundings.
Then, it’s on to your next stop, Florence. Don’t worry about getting there as your transfers are all included in the price of your stay. Your hotel here is the Diva Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which will provide you with the experience of a delicious Italian breakfast. Do it like the locals do with freshly baked pastries, deli meats, fruit, yoghurt, and don’t forget that coffee!
Next, you’re headed to Venice! Here you will stay in the Hotel Smart Holiday (4/5 on TripAdvisor) where you can discover the beautiful canals of Venice and the picturesque streets. Dine on delicious Italian cuisine and soak up the romantic atmosphere.
Finally, your last stop will be in Milan – the shopping capital of Italy! Here you will spend 2 nights in the Hotel Berlino (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) where you can easily get to the Portello shopping centre, explore the boutiques only found in Milan and grab some treasures before you return home.
If you fancy seeing as much of Italy as possible in one trip, then this is the break for you! Head over to Tour Center to find out more and find the dates and airport that suits you.
- Italy: 8 Nights in Rome, Florence, Venice & Milan w/ Breakfast, Flights & Transfers from £239 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: Valid to travel on selected dates between January to March 2018.
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick or Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair or EasyJet
- Hotel: See full deal for details on each hotel
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for ratings of each hotel
- Destination: Rome, Florence, Venice & Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers between cities included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £239 per person based on 2 adults sharing