This deal is so good I want to go myself! Grab your best friends or your family and take an Italy escape to this stunning apartment.
I have found you this apartment which comes with stunning views of the lake. The apartment is just 150 metres away from the small, medieval village of Riva di Solto where you can find restaurants and little shops. You can also take a ferry from the village to Montisola which is the largest lakeside island in the whole of Europe. Nearby is the Camonica Valley where you can find ancient villages, ski resorts, the Boario thermal baths and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The apartment itself comes with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and 2 terraces where you can fully make the most of the panoramic views. Why not have a group game of tennis at the apartments tennis courts, play some bowling or just lay by the pool?* I have also found you the cheapest flights possible on my Flight Fare Finder. These flights go from London Stansted, Manchester or Belfast (+£10) but you may change the dates to your personal preference.
Like the look of this apartment? Then, book your getaway on Airbnb for next year, today!
*Please note: the pool is only open June 15 – September 15. You may change the dates, however, to what suits you best and if you want use of the pool.
- Italy: 3 Nights incl. Apartment for 6 & Flights only £128 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel dates: 14 – 17 March 2018
(Multiple dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: Belfast (+£10), London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lombardy Villa
- Destination: Riva di Solto, Lombardy, Italy
- Meals: self-catered
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £128 per person based on 6 adults sharing