Escape to Italy for a spa week, sounds like heaven right? It’s possible with this amazing deal I have put together with a special spa offer from travelbird.co.uk and a flight from monarch.co.uk. What better way to spend a few days than getting totally pampered in Italy!
Hotel Grand Torino, Italy
Indulge in a spa getaway in one of the more stunning locations in Northern Italy. Abana Terme is known for thermal baths and rolling green hills, and your hotel, Hotel Grand Torino, is based here. A 4 star hotel with a great wellness centre, and five star treatment, you will be in luxury from beginning to end.
This hotel has a great review, 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 28 reviews, and exceptional service, you really won’t know yourself!! Set in a picturesque landscape, it is the perfect break.
From the moment you arrive you will feel like a star, as you receive a welcome drink. You have full access to the wellness centre throughout your stay, you will get to explore the lands on a guided bike tour, receive a thermal mud treatment, reaction massage and a draining massage. There is so much in this deal it is hard to resist.
The dates I have chosen are just example dates, there are loads to choose from, so click on the link below for full information and to check the dates. If you need a different flight, feel free to change the details!
- Italy: 7 Nights incl. 4* Spa Hotel, Full Board, Bike Tours and 3 Treatments + Flights only £391
- Travel period: 11/04/2015 – 18/04/2015
- Length of Stay: 7 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: 12°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Destination: Verona
- Airline: Monarch
- Hotel: Hotel Grand Torino
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 28 reviews
- Location: Abano Terme, Italy
- Meals: full board
- Extras: wellness centre access, reaction massage, corporal draining massage, mud treatment, and guided bike tours
- Airport transfer: the train takes under 3 hours and costs £17
- Price: only £390.50 per person based on two adults sharing