Fancy an Italy holiday to 3 major cities including flights, hotel, breakfast and much more for only £239 per person?! Sounds crazy right! Take a look at this unbelievable deal I found on travelbird.co.uk – 2 nights each in Rome, Florence and Venice including return flights, breakfast each morning, train tickets from Rome to Florence/Florence to Venice and tickets to both a Rome city tour and Florence ‘City by Night’ tour.
Your Italy Holiday Deal
Your first port of call is Rome, the beautiful home of the Colloseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain, the Foro Romano and the adjoining Vatican City… just to name a few ;-) You will be staying at the Hotel Mariano, (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) located near to the Termini train station and to many Metro and bus stops – perfect for getting across the capital! The ‘Colloseo’ is only 20 minutes away by Metro and you will be staying in a double or twin room, with en suite bathroom and free breakfast every morning.
Situated in the Novoli neighbourhood of Florence, the Diva Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) has a 24 hour bar and a breakfast buffet every morning. Your double/twin room includes air conditioning, a private bathroom and internet access. This deal also includes a 3 hour ‘Florence by Night’ tour by bus, meaning you get to see all the sights without the sore feet!
In your last 2 days of the trip, you will be staying in the great Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre, (3.5/5 on Tripadvisor) just a 10 minute drive from Venice city centre, and it features a bar, restaurant, free Wi-Fi and your double/twin room includes air conditioning, a flat screen TV, minibar and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. For an extra £20 per person, there is a Venice Island tour where you can enjoy the stunning islands of Torcello, Murano (famous for its beautiful glass-making) and Burano with its colourful fishermen’s houses.
- Rome, Venice & Florence: 6 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Train Tickets & City Tours only £239
- Travel dates: Various dates through October, November, December 2015 & January 2016
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted to Rome Ciampino, Venice Treviso to London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rome Hotel: Mariano Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 402 reviews
- Florence Hotel: Diva Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 335 reviews
- Venice Hotel: Quality Delfino Hotel in Venezia Mestre
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor out of 1,230 reviews
- Destination: Rome, Venice, Florence (Italy)
- Meals: Breakfast each morning
- Airport transfer: None included, check average transfer prices here
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £239 per person based on 2 adults sharing