This is such a good deal I want to go myself! Stay in a luxurious hotel, with a spa and be surrounded by stunning scenery – what more could you want for an Italy Mini Break.
Italy Mini Break
You will be staying at the 4* Resort Grazia Terme (rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) which is in the beautiful location of Ischia. Expect green, rolling hills, a thermal park, and total serenity. Ischia is well-known for its panoramic views and is a short distance from the historical centre of Cassamicciola and Forio. Have the best of both worlds with white sands, crystal clear waters and deep green forests.
At the resort you can unwind at the 10 thermal pools both indoor and out. Also, you can enjoy a 25 euro voucher to use on spa packages. The hotel serves delicious, fine cuisine so you can enjoy a full breakfast buffet in the morning, and end the day with an evening meal overlooking the sunset and panoramic views.
Time to head over to Voyage Prive and book your perfect mini break today!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Italy: 3 Nights incl. 4* Half Board Hotel, Flights & Spa Access only £252 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 10 – 13 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Manchester (£280), Edinburgh (£409), Birmingham (£296), Glasgow (£423), Bristol (£673), Liverpool (£285), Newcastle (£567), Leeds (£403), East Midlands (£739)
- Airline: Ryanair/ Easyjet
- Hotel: 4* Resort Grazia Terme
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 516 reviews
- Destination: Ischia, Italy
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Naples not included: check out transfers here
(transfers always available on booking at £110 pp)
- Price: only £252 per person based on 2 adults sharing