Escape to beautiful rural Italy this year for a romantic getaway or a family holiday like no other.
3, 4 or 7 nights in Marina di Pietrasanta
Italy is known as a great holiday spot, but don’t follow the masses to Rome or Milan, try the charming marina town of Marina di Pietrasanta.
The hotel on offer is located in the rustic town of Pietrasanta at the foot of the alps. Located just minutes away from the Marina district where you can enjoy the calm of the sea on a quiet beach. The hotel is the Hotel Ombrosa right in the heart of the town. The hotel is great for a holiday as it’s just a 50m stretch to the beach, you’ll be sunbathing within 50 paces. The hotel scores well on TripAdvisor with a rating of 4/5. Reviews praise the friendly service and tidiness of this hotel.
Travelbird’s deal is just for the hotel, so I have gone to the trouble to find flights for you. Thanks to Bravofly you could fly from Stanstead into Pisa for just £61 per person, based on 2 adults. It’s good to note that these are just example flights, if you want other options simply follow the link and tailor the flights to your needs though prices may vary.
Transfers aren’t included from either provider, so check out your options here. Piestrasanta is a little distance from Pisa but the journey only take around an hour for as little as £2.
Rural Italy is perfect for a relaxing retreat, book today and countdown the days to complete relaxation.
- Italian retreat: 3 nights Half Board Hotel + Flights only £172
- Travel dates: Options from May to October 2015
- Availability: Availability will vary
- Length of stay: 3, 4 or 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stanstead
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Villa Ombrosa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 159 reviews
- Location: 50m to beach
- Destination: Pietrasanta Italy
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Price: from as little as £172 per person based on 2 adults sharing