A holiday to Jamaica is your ideal destination if you like to lay back on a wonderful sandy beach under a blue, sunny sky and enjoying pleasant temperatures around 30°C while everyone in the UK is probably freezing :) So how about spending your family holiday this November to this amazing Caribbean destination and leave all your worries behind? I have found you this holiday package on thomascook.com which takes you from Manchester to Jamaica including your stay at a 4-star hotel with all inclusive for only £645 per person based on two adults and two children sharing.
Indulge the amazing location of Montego Bay at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort (70% on TripAdvisor) which provides you a lush beachfront location and a great choice to benefit from your all inclusive option. You can choose from eight different restaurants and bars and enjoy live entertainment, music and dancing. There’s a lagoon pool and an adults-only pool with Jacuzzi and the little guests get entertained at the free Kids Club.
Try out some water sports like snorkelling and scuba diving and then unwind at the spa facilities of the hotel.
So put a smile on your face, refresh your spirits and enjoy everything that Jamaica has to offer :)
FYI: I ticked off the transfer on Thomas Cook, as your hotel is close to the airport and the taxi prices are around £13 each way. Makes it much cheaper then the transfer!
- Jamaica Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £645
- Travel period: 17/11/2014 – 24/11/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 31°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4-star Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 3.451 reviews
- Location: Montego Bay, set on the beach, approx. 8 miles from downtown Montego Bay
- Destination: Jamaica
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Jamaica not included. The hotel is approx. 6 miles from the airport. By taxi 22mins, ca. £13.
- Entry: valid passport necessary for at least 6 months from the date of entry. More info here.
- Price: only £645 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Jamaica Deal