Why visit Japan? Well, where do I start!? The festivals, the city nightlife, the world leading technology, efficient transport (including the Bullet train!), anime and manga, unique architecture and ancient tradition are just a few reason why you should visit the beautiful country.
I found this deal on Expedia and I know you’re going to love it – 7 nights including hotel and flights from London Heathrow.. all for only £563 per person!
Your Japan Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying in the gorgeous Hotel JAL City Kannai Yokohama (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 683 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) for 7 nights, on a self catering basis. This great value hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Nihonodori Subway Station and a 10-minute walk from JR Kannai Train Station, meaning getting about the city isn’t a problem. Laundry services, currency exchanges, luggage storage and photocopying services are all services available at this fabulous hotel.
Although this deal doesn’t include self catering, the hotel restaurant ‘Silk’ serves Japanese and Western dishes with a modern twist. Your double room will include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, fridge, electric kettle and nightwear such as slippers and toothbrush sets are provided for all guests. The en suite bathroom includes a bathtub and a shower with adjustable water pressure.
- Japan: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £563
- Travel dates: Tue 12 Jan 2016 – Tue 19 Jan 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay:
- approx. water temperature during stay:
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Air China
- Hotel: Hotel JAL City Kannai Yokohama
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 683 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Yokohama, Japan
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £563 per person based on 2 adults sharing