Johannesburg is a city that you would very rarely think of as a holiday destination, but it is there, it is big and it is beautiful. It has such an incredible history and is an excellent location to broaden your own cultural horizons whilst enjoying some rest & relaxation at the same time. I have found an amazing (and I really do mean amazing) deal on Expedia for two people to spend 2 weeks exploring this fascinating area’s past and present, in the comfort of a fabulous 4* Guesthouse. So if you’re looking for a memorable Johannesburg holiday this year then this just may be it! :)
2 Week Johannesburg Holiday Including 4* Guesthouse, Breakfast And Flights
Your accommodation for this deal is the 4* Europrime Guesthouse in the Boksburg area of Greater Johannesburg. It is an excellent and homely accommodation, fully equipped with an awesome outdoor pool and peaceful rooms. It has an excellent rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence too. It places you in a great position in terms of enjoying a peaceful and tranquil Johannesburg holiday but you are just a short journey away from some fascinating attractions such as the Apartheid Museum, Nelson Mandela Square and a bucket load of Safari Parks where you can expose yourself to some beautiful wildlife experiences.
The flights for this deal are with Turkish Airlines between London Heathrow and Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport. The hotel offers shuttle bus services to and from the airport so you should contact them directly for the details if that’s the route you wish to go! :) I checked CarRentals.co.uk and you should be able to rent a car out for around £10 per day too.
This Johannesburg holiday offer is really amazing and the two week timespan gives you the perfect chance to get a feel of a truly inspiring place – you could even hop across the border to Botswana and tick two gorgeous African countries off your bucket list!
Don’t let this deal be a regret. Follow the link below and secure this great Johannesburg holiday offer today while you can.
- Johannesburg Holiday: 2 Weeks incl. 4* Guesthouse, Breakfast & Flights for only £543
- Travel period: 16/11/2015-30/11/2015
- Length of stay: 2 weeks
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Johannesburg O.R Tambo
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Europrime GuestHouse
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 46 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Boksburg, Johannesburg
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: Airport transfer service provided by hotel, contact directly for details
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £543 per person based on two adults sharing