I found you this Kefalonia Beach Hotel deal in May this year! You’ll be staying near to the town of Skala, the centre of which is about a 20 minute walk away. The town has a huge bay on the eastern coast of the island, where you can watch fishing boats and cruise ships come in and out! The beach and waterfront area is great for alfresco dining, lined with tavernas and cafes! Look out for Greek treats such as Horiatiki (Greek Salad), Mousakas (different layers of potatoes, eggplants and cream) and of course lots of freshly caught seafood dishes! A 10 minute walk from the centre will also take you to the cobbled Hohlakas beach on the western side of the island!
Aeolos Beach Hotel & Apartments
The Aeolos Beach Hotel & Apartments has an impressive 5/5 rating out of 386 reviews on TripAdvisor, and also received TripAdvisor’s 2017 Travellers Choice Award too! This cute family-run hotel has a beautiful hilltop location, an outdoor pool with sea views, and a poolside bar serving homemade food and ice cream cocktails. The hotel also hosts BBQ evenings. where you can tuck into some tasty treats and get to know other guests! This deal is based on a stay in a double room with a balcony and you’ll have access to a continental breakfast buffet each morning.
I found this deal on Thomson! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Kefalonia Beach Hotel: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only £170 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Includes hand luggage and 15kg hold luggage pp
- Hotel: Aeolos Beach Hotel & Apartments
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 386 reviews
- Destination: Skala, Kefalonia, Greece
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £170 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly